I’m one of those people who find something to throw passion at for a while and then figure out something else to be passionately excited about and then focus there. It should change by tomorrow.
24 Random Things About Me
- I love pizza and can’t have pizza. See #10.
- Fart jokes still are the funniest jokes. My brother may be the only other person who will laugh as much as me. Okay yeah…and my parents, too.
- I wish I could travel. I have so much to learn.
- I secretly wish to move super far away and open a bistro.
- I hate the R word.
- I hate disrespect.
- Don’t touch my feet. This is not a joke. I suffered with plantar fasciitis for eleven years, had three cortisone shots per foot, surgery for both, a boot, splints overnight for years, and no exercising through all of it. You touch my feet I kick your skull.
- Hypochondriac. Genetic.
- Claustrophobic. Acrophobic.
- I’m not afraid to talk about colons. Dare ya to ask my story!
- Lipstick allows me to peel sheets of skin off my lips. I have worn lipstick four times in my adult life and every time was for a dance recital for mother-daughter dance. Also, 12:
- I look like a clown when I try to do my eyebrows like the cool kids.
- I have a list ready for when I win the lottery. I pay bills then I donate then I play. That order.
- I want piano tuning to cost zero dollars. My piano is a 30-year old hand me down that has moved four times since its last tuning.
- Two truths and a lie: I’ve flown a plane, Pelé kissed me once, and I’ve always loved dogs.
- The tiger exhibit in any zoo frightens me. I hyperventilate. They will eat my kids and I will have to watch.
- Crying comes easily for good and for bad.
- I don’t really care what people think of me but if you wrong my people we should meet out back so I can introduce you to my mouth and my rage.
- I’m in mother-daughter dance but I cannot dance.
- Naps. Like lots of naps.
- #5 and #18 are the only way you could possibly offend me.
- I like to make lists. Most of the time the lists get buried in a pile of lists and then forgotten. Good times.
- My oldest child graduates high school in 2020 and it makes me tear up when I think about it.
- I prefer to laugh.
You must be logged in to post a comment.